Dungeon of the Unknown(DEMO)
A downloadable game for Windows
Dungeon of the Unknown was originally created for the Paint Jam of March 2017
Explore a deep mysterious dungeon, uncovering what hides in the darkness, only having a sword and shield to defend yourself.
Features so far in development:
- 4 levels to beat and find the way through
- The ability to upgrade your stats, and possible to choose one main stat to upgrade or split up and even out the stats
- An 'elite enemy'(Which signifies the end of this demo)
Controls(Explained in game aswell):
- Left/right arrow keys to move; Up arrow key to jump
- Z to use your sword(The attack switches based on whether or not you hold down while attacking)
- X to put up your shield(As of right now, only effective against weapons)
- Space to confirm; R to go back to the menu
This is a very early stage, nothing is really guaranteed to stay.
Thanks for checking this out!
PS.)The paint jam had a few challenges which I decided to take on,(Whether I'll keep them throughout development is undetermined)
-One of them was to use Comic Sans
-And another was to make all sounds with your mic(explains why sounds sound the way they do)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.